BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 2,000 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
About the Role:
We are looking for an IT Support Analyst to join our internal Help Desk team and provide technical support and advice to IT users. This is an excellent opportunity to be one of the key members of our Engineering team and position yourself for unique career growth opportunities.
What You’ll Do:
- Support professionals in resolving technical problems via email, phone, and Jira.
- Computer troubleshooting.
- Hardware purchase.
- Building security cards administration.
- General office and hardware maintenance.
You must have:
- 1+ years of experience in similar positions in a company that has an internal Help Desk.
- Experience with Windows 10, Mac OS, Android, AWS, Networking.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Proven ability to work in a team and independently.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously with effective delivery.
- 100% remote work and flexible schedule.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
Are you interested in joining the most talented IT team in Latin America? Do you want to work for an innovative tech company with the resources of a multinational market leader? Are you ready to do the best work of your professional life? If so, we want to hear from you. Apply today!